Saturday, August 11, 2012

{Hoppy Easter}

This was my 1st themed session right before I started my business, just one month after purchasing my 1st dslr camera....a Nikon, of course! It included two of my very favorite little people in the whole wide world, my own children! Dylan had recently turned 6 in March & Gracelyn was anxiously waiting for her 4th birthday in July.




For this session, I wanted to incorporate muted tones, pastels, & a few simple, props with a vintage feel. It was pretty much spur-of-the-moment so I just grabbed a few items I had around the house, loaded the kids in the car, & ended up at this great location I had been driving by for a few years!




Haha, she is something else! She is lucky to have such an awesome big brother who is beyond patient & so loving!

I wish they didn't have to grow up so fast!! Time, please slowwww down! Just a little?
Yes, they really are this sweet all the time! I feel so lucky to have such loving children; they put a smile on my face every single day!
I just had to capture their favorite pastime...READING! And, particularly, they love books by their favorite author, Dr. Seuss. He's my favorite also. = )
{Miss Priss} was having a typical pouty moment, and of course, I had to capture that too not knowing it would turn out to be one of my favorites from the entire session! And, {Mr. Serious} isn't always serious, but he seems to have more of these moments the older her gets!
Last, but not least, these are my two happy babies/personal models who absolutely love being in front the camera...maybe because I've had one in their faces almost every day since they were born! I can't wait for more sessions with these two! Mommy, loves you Dylan Presley & Gracelyn Kay!



I love that I have these photos to look back on for many years to come. With everything going on in our lives, it's sometimes easy to forget all the fun times we've shared in the past. When I'm looking through my photo album & see their smiling faces, I'm instantly reminded of how much fun we had that day & how glad I am to have captured it!


To view more of my work or to contact me via message, head over to Facebook & "Like" my page: www.facebook.com/jenniferhaydenphotography

-Jennifer Hayden



No comments:

Post a Comment